Recipe & images by Victoria Purdon
Makes ~6 pancakes
1 cup flour
2 tbsp date & walnut butter
1 mashed banana
1/2 cup oat milk (or almond milk)
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
to serve: nut butter, fruit, nuts, maple syrup
1. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl
2. Let sit for 5 mins while pan heats on a medium heat
3. Add 1/2 tsp coconut oil or use non stick and pour or scoop out pancakes of desired size
4. Flip when bubbles start to form on the top
5. Keep warm in an oven on a low heat, or wrap in foil to keep warm while you cook the batch!
Batter keeps for 3 days covered in the fridge.